- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose by typing information into a web-page form (for example, typing in and providing us with your email address), that is collected on an individual basis, and non-personal information collected on an aggregate and passive basis as you and others browse our website.
Personal information includes information that identifies you individually and personally, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, account name, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline. It also includes information that concerns you but may not directly identify you, such as zip code or certain demographic information. Finally, it may include correspondence that you send to us or post to our website, such as the content of your email communications to us.
Non-personal information includes information describing your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and other usage details.
How We Collect Information on this Website
You may provide us information about yourself when you register for services, purchase products, or register for email newsletters and alerts. You may also upload personal information to your account, fill out forms on our website, or otherwise share information by communicating to or through our website. You may also provide information by directly contacting us, such as by email.
You provide non-personal information to us automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other passive tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you and to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with notices about your account and status, changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as subscribing you to an email newsletter;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or to otherwise protect our rights or those of third parties;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process;
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications;
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We share and give access to personal information to our employees and agents (including employees and agents or our affiliates) in the course of operating our businesses. We may also share personal information with vendors we hire to perform services on our behalf, including processing credit card payments.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules, or engage in behavior that is harmful to other visitors, or is illegal.
Because non-personal information does not identify who you are, we do not limit the ways we may use or share non-personal information. For example, we may share non-personal information with our affiliates, suppliers, employees and agents, other businesses, and the government.
Your Access to and Control over Information
If you have an account with us, you may opt out of certain future contacts from us at any time by navigating to “Settings” in your user dashboard.
You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Do Not Track Disclosure
This website does not monitor for or behave differently if your computer transmits a “do not track” or similar beacon or message.
We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website. This website is not directed towards children under 13. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.
This site is intended for a United States audience. If you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge, agree, and consent that any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S., and subject to U.S. laws and regulations. Further, if you access this site from outside the U.S., you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local or national laws, rules or regulations applicable to such use.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil code § 1798.83 provides certain rights to California residents, including the right to request information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. To request such information, please contact us as described below.